The Li-Ning 3D Calibar 600 badminton Racquet is built on the 3D Calibar Technology Platform and features a high-tech, geometric badminton Racquet frame design that greatly reduces air resistance. 3D Calibar Technology which is used by the LI NING in its 3D Calibar Series Badminton Racquets. By using 3D Calibar Technology they made a high-tech geometrically approved badminton Racquet frame which is significant reduce the air resistance. By reducing the air resistance badminton Racquet produce faster swing speeds for biggest smashes in the game. Li Ning 3D Calibar Technology is best for those player who looking for the maximum power.
3D Calibar Series streamlined design increase the power of the badminton Racquet. These series Racquets help you to bring out the most commanding shots hidden in you & also helps player to achieve his or her maximum power.
With Optimized design and optimized aerodynamic frame, player will get fast Racquet swing speed which helps in deadly counter attack.
Technology used in this Racquet:
1. Wing Stabilizer: Wing Stabilizer is unique technology used in the aviation sector for controlling the unnecessary vibration. Li Ning used this technology to control the Racquet frame. Resulting Racquets absorb unnecessary shaking from the vibrations and restore the Racquet outer “wings” back to a precision performance mode.
2. MPCF Reinforcing Technology: Li Ning takes up the Racquet production to the new level & reduces the chances of imperfections. Li Ning Implement multi layer carbon fibers for strength, durability.
3. Dynamic Optimum Frame: All the Badminton Racquets have a Dynamic Optimum Frame means they have a larger extended sweet spot so the hitting point is moved higher & provide a larger defensive area.
4. Aerotec Beam System: By collecting the data from the courts & analysis them Li Ning manufacture the most aerodynamic Racquet. This results into extremely low drag & high intensity.
5. Stabilized Torsion Control: In this technology we design the shots that not hit with the sweet spot to act almost they hit the sweet spot. This technology allows the frame to remain stabilized for an even hitting surface.
6. TB Nano: Nano Technology combines the carbon fiber & resin more closely. This process gives better elasticity, stability and durability overall we say the more powerful striking.
7. UHB Shaft: In this cutting edge technology helps in optimizing the performance shaft resulted the shaft comes with more flexal point and your smash improved effectively
About Li-Ning: The Li-Ning badminton Racquets are made with great quality and provide the player with a powerful yet stable hit. The Racquets are made of wood with a rubber grip on the handle and a steelhead. The Racquets are lightweight and easy to carry, which makes them great for beginners.